Spend three days hiking, hot springing, visiting artisan townsin one of our nation's most pristine National Parks! Located about six hours southwest of Austin, this is one of America's most wild and untamed landscapes.
On this retreat you can expect to be taken to some of the most diverse desert landscape in the world. You will witness abundant wildlife, diverse mountains and historic Mexican culture, this experience will surely ignite all of your senses and curiosities.
Guest campfire speaker: Julie Bradshaw - psychic medium and energy healer
Each evening prior or after dinner, Julie will speak, guide and coach us for a 45 minute group session. Julie is an empath, a psychic medium, energy healer, spiritual teacher in the Austin, Texas area. She comes to our campfire with years of working with individuals and groups all over the world. We are so lucky to have Julie, a true healer, on our retreat this weekend! To read more about her bio please click here.
Who is this for?
This experience is for anyone who is ready to up their camping and hiking game a bit. It's for those who want to get away from technology to give their brains a much needed break. It is for those who are continually on a personal path of self transformation. Maybe you have camped once or twice near your home town. Maybe you've gone on a couple hikes on your vacation. Maybe you've always wanted to go to Big Bend but it seemed like too much of a hassle to plan, organize and execute the logistics. This retreat will take care of everything for you. Just show up ready for an adventure with some rad people.
Each day we will hike, however, the hikes aren't super strenuous and were chosen for maximum views and accessibility from the campground. If you do not wish to hike one day, you are more than welcome to hang at the campsite on our comfortable rugs and pillows to read a book.
Whether you are an experienced hiker or never camped in your life. you are about to embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure.
Who is this not for?
If your afraid of getting a little sweaty, being away from cell service or not into seeing really beautiful mountains and incredible stars.
- Park Fee
- Camping Fees
- Food, Snacks and Drinks( All freshly prepared)
- Guided Hikes
- Camping gear( if needed)
- Camping/Gear education as needed
- 3 nightly energy sessions by Julie Bradshaw
What's not included:
- Transportation. We will all meet from designated location and follow each other there or meet at scheduled time if coming from outside of Austin. Depending on how many people we have, we will caravan in groups. All of your gas will be covered by Rooted Retreats.
If you are coming from a location other than Austin, please email us at email@example.com and we will deduct gas from your cost.
- $500 with your own tent and sleeping bag
- $580 to rent sleeping bag and tent
* If you would like to go to Boquillas, Mexico for one day, please bring your passport. If you do not wish to go, you can stay at the comfortable campsite at your leisure