The Rooted Method is thrilled to be partnering with SAKA fitness in an integrative wellness retreat in California's Desolation Wilderness. Join us for a three day experience learning and witnessing how nature helps us reclaim our sense of wholeness and wellness.
For two nights and three days we will be backpacking a moderate 12 mile loop in Northern California's Desolation wilderness. Never backpacked before? No problem, that's why we are here. Whether you are an experienced backpacker or never touched a tent in your life, your guides Cristina and Neil will help you along the way.
You can expect hiking and camping around four or five different lakes, polar plunging, gourmet backcountry food, breath- work and backcountry skill lessons, just to name a few.
Learn outdoor skills with us!
Backpacking, Camping, Physical fitness, mindset, we have you covered on this wellness retreat.
Education on the health benefits of green space
Education on outdoor skills related to camping
Education on stretching and exercise techniques to use in nature
Guided Sensory experience by Cristina from The Rooted Method
Guided stretching and breathing exercises from Neil with Saka Fitness
What is Included?
- All education from The Rooted Method and SAKA fitness
- Guided hikes
- Guided exercises, meditation and or breath work
- All planned routes for weekend experience
- Cost of permits and campsite
- All food( Will be a healthy mix of traditional camp fire options and backpacking options)
What's Not Included:
- Transportation to the park
- Park Entrance Fee
- Backpack, tent, sleeping gear( you may rent gear from us for an additional fee)