In our first workshop series on healing from western civilization we will be focusing on color and flowers as a means to help reclaim our wholeness and connection to nature. In this four hour experience you can expect guided color therapy work, a sensory nature walk, eating flowers for lunch and the best part? A full on color therapy bath using natural color from plants.
Saturday June 9th 9am-1pm
Private artist residence in Travis Heights Neighborhood. Once participants sign up, they will receive address of location.
Who are we?
We are two women who want to help human beings reclaim their wholeness & vitality in their world through nature. Through sensory workshops and retreats we rediscover our child-like experience. We curate transformative experiences that are fun & educational. Based on our combined professional and personal knowledge in wellness and the outdoors, we are sharing nature’s gifts as a means of leading our most vibrant lives.
Who is this experience for?
This experience is for human beings who are interested in exploring alternative healthy ways to experience entertainment. Maybe you are tired of having Sunday brunches or have explored all of the nature spots in Austin and are ready to take your knowledge up a notch as it relates to your wellness journey. This is for people who might be curious about pure play without alcohol, who want to put healthy food in their body, & want to grow into the best version of themselves. We aren’t about extremes here; We want to provide you with a playful mindful experience so you can incorporate more positive energy in your daily life wherever you’re at in this beautiful life adventure!
Schedule of Experience:
- Welcome with introductions from both Christina Dietz and Cristina Schooler.
- Private 5 minute color consults with Christina Dietz
- Sipping on floral & fruit infused refreshments while being guided through grounding breath work from Cristina Schooler.
11:00- 11:30 am
- Transformative group color sharing and receiving our affirmations with your personal selected color bottle made from plants & flowers.
“Playing with Plants & Color in the Kitchen” mini workshop with colorful lunch of flowers and plants.
- Sensory nature walk
- Your own personal color therapy restorative bath infused with fresh flowers & essential oils.
Do I need prior experience with anything related to nature, color or plants?
This experience is for any level of knowledge as it pertains to nature, color and flowers. You just need to have been a kid once!
What do I need to bring?
A journal, a towel and a bathing suit to change into for your sensory color bath immersion.
Maximum number of participants: 8
* We want this to be a very intimate experience therefore we are limiting the number of people for maximum 1:1 interaction with both Cristina Schooler, Christina Dietz and the group.